Sunday, June 1, 2014

Andre's Arquitectura: Emera Astronomy Center

          For this first day of June 2014, I wanted to showcase a series of photos I took of the still under construction Emera Astronomy Center at the University Of Maine in Orono-known as the the Maynard F. Jordan planetarium. It was established in 1901 and is now going to be expanded into a larger facility  called Emera. Noticing the construction on my way to the university's botanical gardens? I noticed the elegant and futurist decor of building is a lot more in tune with the varying colors of nature,not to mention being far more artistic than the usual static brick,wooden or metal buildings which are more typical in this area. For more information on the Emera Astronomy Center,please visit the link below:
Maynard F. Jordan Planetarium In The Emera Astronomy Center
       Meanwhile,enjoy the photos I took of this facility!
























No comments:

Post a Comment