Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Seawall's Artful Photography On A Beautiful July Afternoon in 2014

                     Last Friday,I went with my family to visit Seawall,a beautifully picturesque seaside area full of ledges and rocky beaches to walk on. Using the digital zoom on my new camera,I noticed that some of the photos taken,especially those of passing sail boats on the ocean, had a visual quality closer to the brush strokes of a painting than to the pixels of a digital photograph. So I decided to use a special online photo effects program to bring that painted quality even further out in these photos. While I'm well aware many photographers prefer the technique of "naturalness" in their photos and prefer not to blend two artistic techniques? I do hope that all of you see the beauty bought out in these images.



















No comments:

Post a Comment