Monday, July 14, 2014

Fireworks In Southwest Harbor,Maine

                 On Independence Day in New England? Hurricane Arthur,a storm arriving very early in the season,ravaged the East Coast of America. Fireworks presentations along the coastline's were cancelled in many places,save for Bangor Maine where the schedules of local fire departments forced them to do their fireworks presentation in the pouring rain. It was my own mother who heard that the town of Southeast Harbor Maine,where I'd never been to,moved theirs up a week to this past Saturday. They don't have fireworks presentations every single year. So my family and I ventured to go. It was in all honesty one of the most vibrant celebrations of life and color I'd seen come from human hands. Enjoy this sampling of what we say that night!



































No comments:

Post a Comment