Sunday, May 4, 2014

Still Life With Andre': The Fabric Of My Life In The Month Of May

             May is the month in which many of this area's most beautifully colorful flowers bloom. Some people,especially within my age group,tend to think of natures colors as being shades of green and brown mainly. Even in reality? Nature provides us with many different primary colored plants and flowers. In particular during the spring and summer months. Because these seasons are rather short where I come from? I am very much inspired by the 1980's end of casual street-wear. Because that era actually told the truth of the bright blues,yellow,magenta's and purples one will find in nature alongside green and brown. I hope that you enjoy these still life's. And do not underestimate the color of the world around us all.


























1 comment: