Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bangor-Orono Boardwalk: The Next Generation On May 7th,2014

             After one of my recent health related appointments with a natropath last week,which interestingly enough has a lot to do with the lateness of this blog post,I went to visit the Bangor/Orono City Forest Walk. There is a normally a boardwalk that allows people to walk through the scenic bog nearby. Unfortunately a synergy of vandalism and seasonal decay resulted in the wooden boardwalk to be in need of replacement. During my walk that day? I noticed the new parts for the apparently more polymer based boardwalk were piled up nearby for construction in the near future. And photographically it gave me the opportunity to illustrate this even as it was happening. I hope you enjoy my photographs of the soon-to-be new Bangor/Orono Boardwalk!













No comments:

Post a Comment