Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 2013: A Month And Almost Half A Year In Review

            And so ends this first four months or so of this photography blog here. 2013 has been a superb overall year for my photography. I began to take bolder chances-even something seemingly simple as asking a car to be stopped (when someone else drove it) to take a photo when it moves me. Having said that,I cannot exactly say I am happy with the lack of viewership and feedback this blog has been receiving. I'm well aware it takes time for any new venture to make an impact on people. Especially if promotion isn't your strong point. So first of all I'd like to announce I will be making some personal changes to the way this blog is arranged in the year to come.

                Second of all I am going to see how much more I can do to reach out for audience participation. It would be extremely helpful if any of you readers of this blog would comment on this particular New Years post with any helpful suggestions on how to promote this blog to a wider audience in the coming year. This is something I was hoping to do early on in creating this blog. But since it apparently didn't I am asking again. Its apparent a lot of you very much enjoy the photos I am posting. I am not asking for any financial help of any kind. Just any help in expanding the exposure of what I am offering here. Anyway enjoy this end of the month/end of the year set of photographs and enjoy your New Years celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment