Monday, September 22, 2014

Fantastic Fields & Other Wide-Open Spaces: Chapter 1


               A few years ago, my own mother suggested to me that I look into publishing a book on the many different sorts of fields in the state of Maine. At first the idea seemed a bit ordinary. The more I lived with it however? The more it came to mind that when one drives a mere 5-10 miles out of the Bangor/Brewer area? It's mostly rural farmland and...fields. 

            Since I cannot drive and it was her idea,it was again my mother you took me on the majority of these journey's. Excepting one of them where someone else did the driving. Since most of these areas were somewhere on Union Street in Penobscot County? I am labeling these photos by date and in the general area they were taken. Enjoy this first volume of my photographic take on local wide open spaces!

Hermon,Levant & Exeter: September 8th,2014

    Bangor/Orono Bog Walk: September 9th,2014
    Across from Bangor International Airport: September 10th,2014
    Kenduskeag Area: September 10th,2014


















No comments:

Post a Comment