Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reaching Out For The Shadow Play In Monochrome-Presented In Five Parts

                   With my recent discovery of the high contrast monochrome setting on my camera? It occurred to me that many people view life through the filter of black and white,or shades of gray. Often times the idea of color in life evades too many of us. As someone on an ongoing quest for visualizing the colors of life? I wanted to attempt to visualize some of the black,white and gray shadows and tones that can conceal the true colors underneath. Because these photographs deal with five distinct subjects? I'm presenting them as such. Thank you!

"Reaching For The Sky-Part 1"

"Almost Static Objects: Part 2"


  "People In The Back-Round: Part 3"

 "The Spider & The Seagull: Part 4"

"A Murder Of Crows: Part 5"



























No comments:

Post a Comment