Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day: The Third Planet And Humanity's Creations

             Earth Day has actually been more of an important event in my own life than Christmas or Independence Day. Because of the majestic natural beauty of America is one of its consistently finer qualities,I've continued to strive throughout life to live more in harmony with it. True the very use of electricity,such as the type that powers the the PC I'm using,is produced often by means that work completely against the planet. But for today's photographs,I wanted to showcase two contrasts I observed on a local nature walk this past Friday: the contrasts between this towns abundance of trees and shrubs and examples of what humanity itself has constructed for its own use-both new and decaying. With no preaching on my end,please allow these photographs to guide your own opinion about the priorities of humanity in regards to the planet. And feel free to comment as to those thoughts. Enjoy!






                         HAPPY EARTH DAY,WORLD!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment