Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Frederick Ohmacht: Another Photographic Portrait-From March 8th,2014

                My personal life during the first week of March 2014 was extremely trying. At the end of the week,in an effort to bring some joy back into my life I was visited by Frederick Ohmacht yet again. Of course he is the subject of an earlier portrait session that I'd done years ago. The two of us went out to take some nature photographs since it was such an unseasonably warm day here. And when we both got back from doing this,I asked him if we could do an updated photographic portrait of him. Physically speaking he hasn't changed hardly at all. Yet as with me,difficult life experiences have given a very new countenance to his facial expressions in this portraits. Yet the inner strength of Mister Ohmacht,which was present from the first time I met him,is still very much on display as well. Please enjoy these portraits and leave comments on this specific post. Thank you!
















1 comment: