Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013: A Month In Review-HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

                Welcome to my October month in review. Due to different personal reasons,
my output on this blog has been poor this month. However I did want to at least do a month in review blog post because today its Halloween. I thought I'd have a little Halloween fun with some innocent imagery of some of the creative examples of pumpkin carving around the local area-as well as a spooky "haunted" graveyard at the Edgar R. Tennis Preserve in Deer Isle,Maine belonging to the Toochacher family and their descendants. I'm not sure if its considered bad luck to photograph random grave yards. But any ghosts present didn't seem to mind. So happy Halloween.
 





























































































































   











































1 comment: